A flexible, cost-efficient carrier Ethernet service with LAN functionalities
Our Ethernet LAN solution provides VPLS transport over Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS network, combined with any-to-any topology. This adds up to all the advantages of LAN functionality with the speed and reliability of data transmission, complete IP routing control, simple scalability of bandwidth, maximum security and high quality.
Quick and simple connection to main Cloud Service Providers
Our new cloud connector service makes it easy for your company to reach the biggest Cloud Service Providers (CSP) in Europe or the United States. Setting up your own private Layer 2 link to your preferred CSP has never been faster or more cost-effective.
- Carrier Ethernet service with LAN functionalities on a global scale
- High scalability of bandwidth up to 1 Gbps
- Option available with unmanaged CPE
- Full IP routing control and reconfiguration
- Privacy and security by design
- Guaranteed SLAs for network availability, packet loss, latency, jitter, provisioning time and mean time to restore
All traffic delivered over a single Ethernet interface for high quality
- High cost transparency due to flat-rate pricing
Our Ethernet solution simplifies the LAN/WAN boundary, while ensuring excellent quality and high bandwidths. Although traffic is routed through a service provider network, every device directly communicates with the others, making it appear that all sites are on the same physical LAN.
In addition, transitioning to this solution is cost-effective because many enterprises already have Ethernet networks. Maintenance and equipment are also inexpensive. As a Layer 2 service, the client can continue to take care of routing management.
We are a global player- but it does not always make sense to invest in the network on our own – especially when you have a reliable partner like Deutsche Telekom.
Niels Zibrandtsen, Divison Head - CEO, GlobalConnect