Providing high-speed connectivity from the US East Coast to Europe, the Turkish border and beyond
Our high-speed, transparent wavelength offering delivers exactly the cross-continental connectivity you need. With a densely-meshed footprint from Western Europe to the Turkish border and a strong, direct connectivity to North America, Russia and Asia, we provide you with the ability to create your own service layer.
- Full spectrum of high-capacity solutions based on DWDM technology: From 1 G up to 100 G
- Seamless Pan-European network solution
- Incumbent quality with central network operations center, 24/7
- Alternative routes for higher diversity
- Low-latency routes for customer-specific requirements
- Service level agreements to ensure quality and reliability
- Short delivery time through dedicated support
- Compliant with ITU-T standards
We offer unprotected or protected wavelength services to destinations across the world over Deutsche Telekom’s high-quality DWDM network and to destinations outside our network footprint via cooperation with partners.
Recently, ICSS significantly extended its global backbone from Western Europe to the Turkish border, culminating in a Global Carrier Award in November 2015. Customers can now experience true end-to-end, fully transparent and stable connectivity in the CEE region. This move highlights our commitment to becoming the Number One European wholesale carrier.
Swisscom Event & Media Solutions AG
We chose ICSS as our partner because it was able to provide us with a ‘one-stop’ solution - that made it easy. Besides that we were happy with their expertise, short reaction times and competitive pricing.
Jacques Baehler, Head of Project Management, Swisscom Event & Media Solutions AG
Working with ICSS was truly a win-win situation. They were easy to work with, quickly understood our requirements and were able to provide the best, overall solution in terms of quality, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Eckard Grütters, Managing Director, VIDI GmbH