Enabling the efficient global interworking of all IP requirements for a variety of applications
Our premier-class IPX platform lets your clients seamlessly interconnect regardless of interoperability requirements and with quality of service across provider networks. Take full advantage of the latest technological developments such as 4G LTE or the near-real-time processing needed for IoT applications.
- Ensures the best customer experience, as detached from public Internet
- Allows dedicated and secure VLAN interconnection with QoS
- Enables VoLTE, VoIPX, IoT
- Simple and efficient: Single multi-service platform covers mobile networks, OTTs and IoT enablers
- Take advantage from Deutsche Telekom's value-added features, e.g., fraud protection
- Facilitates interoperability (2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi and upcoming 5G)
- Effectively manages new service launches and increasing service volumes
- Compliant with GSMA IR.34 /IREG
To cope with the large variety of interoperability requirements, we pioneered the development of a first-in-class IPX platform. It enables superior connectivity across all IP networks around the world, helps manage ever-increasing volumes of data and provides access to all kinds of next-generation advancements, such as 4G LTE roaming or the near-real-time processing needed for IoT applications. Completely detached from the public internet, the platform offers extremely high end-to-end QoS including SLAs, security and privacy.
IPX - more relevant than ever
We are rapidly expanding our LTE roaming footprint through both direct LTE roaming agreements with mobile operators and through peerings with leading providers like Deutsche Telekom, which helps our mobile operator customers offer a more complete global roaming experience for their LTE subscribers. We’re very pleased to partner with Deutsche Telekom ICSS to continue to fulfill the promise of LTE globally.
Willem Offerhaus, iBasis CEO.
We are happy to work together with ICSS. In terms of innovative solutions, ICSS is in a leading position - we can jointly move forward in the all IP world and are ready for the future to support the increase in mobile and fixed data traffic!
Joseph Glod, Deputy CEO, P&T Luxembourg