Protect business-critical messages and ensure A2P monetization
Unwanted messages sent via unauthorized channels mean lost revenue, as well as higher network costs due to increased traffic. SMS+ is a complete SMS solution from one provider that protects, filters and terminates all text messages via the ICSS SMS hub, while actually generating revenue. It requires no OPEX or CAPEX for equipment, as it runs completely in the SS7 cloud.
Unlimited and cost-effective messaging, worldwide
Today’s tech-savvy consumers want unlimited use of their mobile devices, no matter where they are. ICSS matches their expectations for seamless, instant connectivity, independent of location. For best-in-class international operability, we offer our reliable person-to-person messaging solutions (SMX and MMX), that make it easy to expand your global messaging footprint.
- One contract with ICSS and one, single point of interconnection for MMS interworking
- Gain additional termination and retail revenue via access to a wider range of potential MMS interworking partners
- Billing according to size, volume, destination and date
- MMX requires no capital investment
- Addresses the complexity of MMS Exchange billing and interworking
- Election and testing solved by ICSS
- Reduces overhead demands so the mobile operator can redeploy scarce human and capital resources
The ICSS MMX one-stop-shop solution allows you to connect to a wealth of partners, thus providing your end users with a fast, seamless MMS service. The platform handles CDR collection, mediation, rating, IW testing and reporting. Implementation of this reliable, secure solution is quick, safe and easy. It incorporates best-in-class, carrier-grade hardware with built-in full redundancy and fault tolerance. Since the service uses the MPLS platform of Deutsche Telekom, high quality of service is guaranteed.