Let users benefit from best-in-class Wi-Fi roaming on the ground and in the air
Universal coverage and a hassle-free customer experience are critical factors for success in the global Wi-Fi market. This is where global WLAN roaming comes into the picture: on Deutsche Telekom's international terrestrial footprint as well as on intercontinental and European flights of designated airlines.
Easy and cost-effective access to DT's Wi-Fi footprint including in-flight Wi-Fi
With our new white-label solution "Universal Wi-Fi Access", you can now offer Wi-Fi roaming to your subscribers or users without the wait or investment of developing your own service. It provides simple, fast access to the Deutsche Telekom global Wi-Fi footprint – on the ground and in the air.
- Simple way to offer the service with your own brand and identity.
- No need to set-up your own backend integration project.
- Eliminates large resource / infrastructure investment.
- Quick expansion of the service through the use of Deutsche Telekom's global Wi-Fi footprint.
- Connectivity on the ground and in the air, while on commercial flights.
- You define usage consumption in advance.
- Our API gives end users personalized service.
- Generate and issue easily authenticated digital access codes.
Universal Wi-Fi Access solution
If you would like to deliver a Wi-Fi roaming service to your end customers – or would like to extend your existing service – our Universal Wi-Fi Access is the answer. This new white-label solution is quick and easy to implement and does not require any infrastructure investment. It provides access to the Deutsche Telekom global Wi-Fi footprint while giving you full control of your customer and retail offering. Users also benefit from automated processes that simplify use and drive consumption.
DT announces new Universal Wi-Fi Access solution
Deutsche Telekom's Wi-Fi Roaming Footprint
The Wi-Fi footprint of Deutsche Telekom extends all across the globe, on the ground as well as in the air. Our large partner network makes roaming possible just about anywhere in the world, even when flying across continents. And, with the European Aviation Network (EAN), we’ve recently helped reinvent Wi-Fi for flights across Europe. Passengers will soon have unprecedented broadband access thanks to this innovative LTE and satellite powered network.