IP-VPN - Connect your customer’s global sites with one secure network for voice and data applications
Our ICSS IP-VPN solution is based on Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS global IP backbone. It allows your corporate clients to connect various locations around the world using a single infrastructure for voice and data services, as well as other business-critical applications. The results are greater manageability, connectivity, security and cost advantages.
- Secure mobile solution integrated with Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS global IP backbone
- All service elements from a single wholesale partner
- Transparent, predictable, volume-based pricing without over-usage charges
- Flexible contract duration
- Quick deployment: standard 20 days, expedite option 10 days
- Useful for hard-to-reach or temporary location
- Scalable to 150 GB per month
A brand-new variant of our wholesale IP-VPN service has just been launched: IP-VPN Mobile Access, a true novelty in the wholesale arena. In addition to the usual terrestrial access types, our traditional and well established Layer3 carrier service will now also be available via an access solution using mobile network technology.
The mobile end-point seamlessly integrates into your customer’s VPN and ICSS is providing all service elements out of one hand.
Depending on the data volume demands, our customers can choose from a wide variety of service packages with predictable flat pricing and flexible contract terms. The service is utilizing the LTE technology of Germany’s best mobile network and we are planning to further extend IP-VPN Mobile Access in other countries along the Deutsche Telekom footprint in the near future.