IP-VPN - Connect your customer’s global sites with one secure network for voice and data applications
Our ICSS IP-VPN solution is based on Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS global IP backbone. It allows your corporate clients to connect various locations around the world using a single infrastructure for voice and data services, as well as other business-critical applications. The results are greater manageability, connectivity, security and cost advantages.
- Decrease in total cost of ownership – outsourced network management
- More flexible bandwidth for a variety of applications and users
- Global reach for wider potential customer base
- Simplified communication due to one infrastructure for multiple services
- High security, reliability and transparency through Deutsche Telekom’s MPLS platform
- Four service classes for more efficient delivery
- The strongest partner in Central and Eastern Europe with a global reach
As a Layer 3 service, VPN traffic is completely managed by the skilled experts at ICSS. This solution delivers a private, secure WAN and high quality of service driven by reliable, scalable, dedicated IP VPNs. It can be implemented in the secure VPN network of Deutsche Telekom or in those of partner carriers, via interconnections. The IP VPN is typically implemented by customers with large networks and many small-bandwidth terminal points.
China Telecom Europe
Deutsche Telekom ICSS was the perfect partner to reach our corporate customers in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa through reliable transport and MPLS IP VPN solutions.
Tao Zhang, Director Products and Carrier Relations, China Telecom Europe (CTE)