Fraud management is a key focus at ICSS: We protect our entire customer base with the highest standards
Are you aware that the worldwide carrier community had to deal with 38 billion dollars of lost revenue due to voice fraud in 2015? Well positioned in the fight against this evolving threat, Deutsche Telekom ICSS offers cutting-edge protection as part of its global voice services.
- Fastest response in the industry ensures minimized damage with proactive notification
- Highly automated processes and 24/7 monitoring enable best-in-class protection against major risks
- Dedicated teams provide quick action to safeguard your brand image and reputation
- Strict new supplier approval with due diligence and a thorough traffic check
- Free, value-added service as part of our global voice termination provisioning
- Rely on Deutsche Telekom Group’s high-standard fraud protection
At Deutsche Telekom ICSS, we have the advanced tools and expertise to effectively protect you and your customers against the growing risk of fraud. Working with a state-of-the-art automated monitoring system, our dedicated fraud management team quickly identifies and immediately stops a multitude of fraud scenarios, 24/7. This is how we successfully manage complex customer issues - from mobile operators, fixed network operators and international carriers.
- ICSS blocks around 13,000 fraudulent dial codes and identifies and stops more than 2,000 fraud cases a year.
- As a member of the i3 fraud forum, we share, further develop and shape industry knowledge about this high-interest topic.
- Proactive dispute management guarantees the fastest response in the industry to minimize damage from fraud.