Hubbing from ICSS: A flexible, high-quality and cost-efficient international voice termination service
ICSS has an extensive global network that can deliver international voice termination geared to your cost and quality requirements. Working in a highly automated, transparent IT environment with our voice business set to become all-IP in 2016, our experienced voice traders offer extremely efficient wholesale routing and high-quality termination at the most competitive prices.
- 20 years of experience in voice trading results in optimum quality/price ratio
- One of the largest wholesale players with more than 2.7 million voice minutes per hour
- Active in fighting fraud with dedicated teams and state-of-the-art tools
- Future-proof Next Generation Voice International (NGVi) platform; 100% of traffic is all-IP
- High-quality, global delivery, 24/7 network monitoring
- Efficient routing to any destination worldwide
- Choose from three service level categories: Mobile, Premium and Standard
Premium hubbing delivers the stable and reliable voice termination your customers demand:
- Our routing managers ensure your traffic is always conducted via Deutsche Telekom’s quality termination options.
- Important KPIs such as the answer seizure ratio (ASR) or network efficiency ratio (NER) are constantly monitored so that superior termination quality is guaranteed.
Telenor Global Wholesale
DT ICSS is a big group with lots of synergies that we can take advantage of to optimize our business. Their size also makes them a safe bet – we know they have the resources to plan technologies well into the future. Through all our dealings, they have also been completely trustworthy, by delivering exactly what we’ve discussed and agreed upon. We are pleased to do business with ICSS.
Per Lorentsen, Chief Technical Officer at Telenor Global Wholesale
At Hrvatski Telekom, we very much appreciated the close partnership with ICSS’s trading experts. The agreement allows us to exploit synergies arising from ICSS’s position in the global voice wholesale market.
Žarko Sutlar, Director of Wholesale Partners Dept., Hrvatski Telekom