Capture extra revenue through our dial-in service and provide virtual global presence for your clients
Don’t miss out on extra revenue outside the scope of a standard voice termination product. Boost the virtual global presence of your retail and enterprise customers with our dial-in service and promote your image as an international business with an easy, customer-centered reach. Benefit from Deutsche Telekom's state-of-the art network coverage and quality!
- Choice of access types and extended coverage: ITFN, UIFN or DID numbers, in up to 150 countries
- International calls free or at local rates possible
- Multiple routings feasible to differentiate between access types
- Dedicated routes with no overflows or manipulation of CLI
- Regular quality monitoring and proactive fraud management
- Migration (portation) of existing numbers activated in another provider’s network
- Settlement with access providers at origin
- Dedicated, specialized sales channels
With ITFS/DID hubbing, we negotiate international dial-in access numbers on your behalf with the provider in each country. This gives callers anywhere in the world access to this high-quality voice service, free-of-charge or at a local rate - depending on the features chosen. Our state-of-the-art network collects inbound calls from landlines, mobiles and pay phones in over 150 countries and delivers them directly to your POI.
On the end-customer side, the service targets companies with a global footprint and decentralized structures as well as calling card providers that need conferencing bridges, customer hotlines, payment card terminals, calling card platforms and more.