TV Connect 2016
April 26 – 28, London, UK
Focusing on the evolution of the connected entertainment industry, TV Connect is a global-based show and the best networking platform to transform market trends, experiences, and meetings into new business opportunities. The event brings together a unique mix of leaders in OTT TV, Pay TV, Cable, Broadcast and Telco, with leading technology providers.
Taking place at London’s ExCel Centre from April 26 to 28, the conference will highlight the following topics:
- Telco, Pay TV and broadcast evolution, reflecting the shift in strategy for traditional communications companies in order to stay relevant in an increasingly content-driven world
- Exploring the evolution of the media distribution ecosystem, and understanding how the value chain is changing to reflect new consumer desires, as well as the implications of these trends for the future of any B2C video content provider
- Join our ICSS experts for individual discussions. Learn more about our solutions for best-in-class content delivery.
- On Wednesday, April 27, at 4:30 pm, don’t miss to join the workshop “Moving Into the Cloud”. Participate in the debate with Matthias Maurer, Head of Product Marketing Internet & Content, Deutsche Telekom ICSS, and enjoy a deep-dive into the following topics:
- What is the best way to control cloud-based operations?
- Going global: How to create effective content distribution around the world?
- Working with partners to manage content across digital borders – Who owns what and who should take responsibility?
- How will the Internet age affect content providers? How must they adapt?
- Understanding the growth of TV content piracy over the Internet and what to do about it.
- What can we expect of content distribution and security in another 10 year’s time?