Capacity Africa 2017
September 4 - 5, 2017, Kampala, Uganda
Capacity Africa is the most important carrier event on the continent.
Uniting 450+ senior-level executives representing Africa's entire carrier community, Capacity Africa 2017 will deliver THE platform to network with existing partners and establish new lucrative business partnerships.
In response to the strong demand from the messaging community, Capacity Africa 2017 is co-located with Messaging & SMS Summit Africa 2017.
The conference agenda of Capacity Africa highlights the following topics:
- Infrastructure sharing for industry growth
- Analyzing the growth potential of the African data center market
- Getting African consumers online and keeping them there
- How the digital future of TV will impact carriers
- The ongoing reinvention of voice – adding value to the core commodity
- How attractive is the investment in African telecoms in 2017/2018
Use the excellent networking opportunities, and join our ICSS experts at this prime event in the wholesale telecommunications market in Africa.