Capacity Asia 2017
December 12 & 13, 2017 in Hong Kong, China
Capacity Asia is an excellent meeting platform for cloud service providers, data centres and OTT markets as well as the Asia-Pacific and international carrier community. Enjoy two days of dynamic and critical discussions on new business in innovative market segments. Spend face to face time with existing and potential business partners. Keep up-to-date with new network technologies and services which can optimize content delivery. Take the opportunity to benchmark on network performance, QoS, pricing, network stability, reliability.
The conference agenda highlights the following topics:
- UP INTO THE CLOUD: AN UPDATE ON CLOUD SERVICES IN THE ASIA-PACIFIC
- RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT DRIVEN BY OTT VIDEO SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY
- FROM NETWORK TO PLATFORM PROVIDER: THE CHANGING ROLE OF THE CARRIER
- NEW FACES OF CONTENT: THE CHANGING BROADCASTING LANDSCAPE
- GAME ON: SATISFYING LOCAL ONLINE GAMERS
- DISSECTING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH-EAST ASIA: IS IT STILL A GREENFIELD?
- SERVICING THE CONTENT ON DEMAND REVOLUTION: HOW TO ENSURE CUSTOMER QUALITY
- CYBER SECURITY: MAINTAINING CUSTOMER TRUST IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- THE CHANGING ROLE OF CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS AND DATA CENTRES
Be part of a senior-level audience and meet with the right decision-makers:
- 850+ senior level executives all looking to secure the latest deals in the Asia-Pacific market
- 300+ global companies representing the entire Asia-Pacific wholesale ecosystem
- 60+ countries representing Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa
- 35+ leading speakers delivering the very latest growth opportunities in the continent
Use the enhanced networking opportunity of this exciting event and join our ICSS experts to discuss the mutual business perspectives in this region.