Capacity Europe 2016
November 7 – 9, 2016, in Paris, France
Capacity Europe 2016 is the leading carrier meeting for the European telecoms market and is – after ITW – ICSS’s second largest international conference of the year.
Now in its sixteenth year, the event has been taking place at a new venue in Paris since 2015. This year, it is expected to attract more than 2000 attendees from regional and international carriers and service providers, including OTT players, cloud, security providers and enterprise customers. With a variety of networking functions available throughout the event, Capacity Europe 2016 will provide an excellent three-day forum for attendees to meet and do business with one another.
Highlights for 2016:
- 2000+ attendees expected
- 550+ companies in attendance
- 80+ countries represented
- Celebration of the Global Carrier Awards (ICSS is nominated in six categories!)
On Tuesday, November 8, Day 2 of the conference:
- From 10 – 11 am, Stephan Schroeder, Vice President Internet & Transport, Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will participate in the „A conversation on content – how do we future proof for the next generation of content consumption?” panel session.
- From 2 2 to 4:30 pm, , Mardia van der Walt, SVP Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will moderate the “Mentorship: a tool for development to the top” round table session, one of this year’s special “Advancing Women in Telco” sessions, which will explore some of the elements that still pose challenges to diversity in the workplace.
As a sponsor of Capacity Europe 2016, we will be on hand with our management and experts and look forward to meeting you.