Capacity Europe 2018
October 22 – 25, in London, UK
You won’t want to miss this exciting annual event! Capacity Europe is the largest European get-together for the global carrier community, attracting over 650 companies from more than 90 countries. You’ll have a chance to meet up with over 2500 senior-level representatives from voice and data businesses. Take advantage of this opportunity to buy and sell trading agreements or seal new partnerships with OTTs, content and cloud providers, data centers, IXPs and ISPs.
In the exhibition area you’ll have access to important business contacts – those that drive next-generation carrier services.
At Capacity Europe, you’ll be able to personally meet industry decision makers and gain insights into future trends in the carrier, IoT, SDN, network security, digital efficiency, cloud and content delivery areas. Topics to be covered include blockchain usage, 5G security, safeguarding networks, market consolidation, SDN implementation, IoT demands, and much more.
- On Tuesday, October 23, at 11:30 a.m.
Rolf Nafziger, SVP, Deutsche Telekom AG, will share his views on the importance of being agile, flexible and creative to quickly respond to changing customer demands in wholesale.
“THE BIG CARRIER DEBATE (THE SEQUEL) – GETTING TO GRIPS WITH THE INNOVATIVE FUTURE OF WHOLESALE”
As one of the panelists he will
- Give an update on key wholesale milestones achieved over the last 12 months
- Discuss sectors in which carriers can diversify their offerings and be sure of a good ROI
- Highlight pockets of opportunities in emerging European and international markets
- Provide insights into the impact of 5G and upgrades to legacy networks
- Talk about artificial intelligence and virtual reality – and how they influence both networks and the traditional carrier business model
- On Wednesday, October 24, at 6:00 pm
Deutsche Telekom sponsors your Welcome Drinks and Transportation at the Global Carrier Awards
- On Thursday, October 25, at 11:30 a.m.
Max Roettgermann, Product Management Lead, IP & Peering, Deutsche Telekom AG, will give a deep-dive into
“ADVANCING INDUSTRY COLLABORATION TO SECURE GLOBAL NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE”
- Provide a market analysis of 2018 attacks with forecasts for 2019. Does denying open conversation about network security create a deeper security hazard for the telco industry?
- Give an update on carrier initiatives and working groups. How is the wholesale industry joining together to prevent future attacks?
- Discuss engagement at a higher level. What will it take to advance the dialogue between telcos and government and regulatory bodies?
- Examine widening the conversation. What role can data centers, cloud and content service providers, vendors and the wider ecosystem play in strengthening global network infrastructure?
- Deutsche Telekom is a Gold sponsor of Capacity Europe 2018