Capacity Europe 2018
October 23 – 25, in London, UK
Gathering more than 2300 senior-level representatives of more than 600 companies from over 80 countries, Capacity Europe is Europe’s largest annual meeting for the global carrier community. That’s why this event is the best place to be if you want to create and enhance your business network. It unites voice & data businesses to purchase & sell annual trading agreements and offers new partnership opportunities with OTTs, content and cloud providers, data centres, IXPs and ISPs.
Gain access to important customers driving next-generation carrier services at the exhibition area, with more than 130 booths.
With a C-level line-up, the conference offers delegates the opportunity to personally meet with decision makers and gain insights on future market trends in the carrier industry such as IoT, SDN, network security, digital efficiency, or cloud delivery.
The Agenda highlights these topics:
- HOW IS THE INDUSTRY SEIZING OPPORTUNITY THROUGH MARKET CONSOLIDATION?
- GETTING TO GRIPS WITH THE INNOVATIVE FUTURE OF WHOLESALE
- REALISING THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF SDN IMPLEMENTATION
- CHARACTERISING THE HIGH-QUALITY NETWORKS REQUIRED TO MEET THE IOT DATA DEMAND
- BACKING BLOCKCHAIN TO DRIVE DIGITAL EFFICIENCY
- MAXIMISE GLOBAL INTERCONNECTIVITY THROUGH STRATEGIC CLOUD PARTNERSHIPS
- TACKLING 5G SECURITY WITH THREAT MODELLING
- MARGINALISING FRAUD & SAFEGUARDING NETWORKS
- DRIVE COLLABORATION TO SECURE GLOBAL NETWORKS INFRASTRUCTURE
- On Day 1, Wednesday, October 23, at 11:20 am
Rolf Nafziger, SVP, Deutsche Telekom AG, will share his view and give insights on the importance of innovations to shape the future of telecommunciations in
“THE BIG CARRIER DEBATE (THE SEQUEL) – GETTING TO GRIPS WITH THE INNOVATIVE FUTURE OF WHOLESALE”
- An update on the key milestones achieved in the wholesale space over the last 12 months
- Which sectors can carriers diversify their product offerings into that offer a good ROI potential?
- Pinpointing pockets of opportunities in emerging markets within Europe and internationally
- Debating the impact of 5G and the upgrades to legacy networks
- Artificial intelligence and virtual reality - how are they impacting both networks and the tradtiional carrier business model?
- On Day 2, Wednesday, October 24, at 6:00 pm
Deutsche Telekom is your host/sponsor at the Global Carrier Awards Ceremony
- On Day 3, Thursday, October 26, at 1:45 pm
Max Roettgermann, Product Management Lead, IP & Peering International Carrier Sales & Solutions, Deutsche Telekom will participate in the panel session
“ADVANCING INDUSTRY COLLABORATION TO SECURE GLOBAL NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE”
- A market analysis of 2018 attacks and forecasts for 2019
- By being closed off to an open conversation about network security, how does this instil a bigger deep-routed security hazard for the Telco industry?
- An update on carrier initiatives and working groups – how is the wholesale industry joining together to prevent future attacks?
- Engagement at a higher level – advancing the fundamental dialogue between Telco’s and Government and Regulatory bodies?
- Widening the conversation – what role can Data Centres, Cloud and Content Service Providers, Vendors and the wider ecosystem play in hardening global network infrastructure?
- Deutsche Telekom is a gold sponsor of Capacity Europe 2018