Capacity Europe East 2018
July 2 - 3, 2018, in Sofia, Bulgaria
Capacity Europe East 2018 brings together Eastern European carriers with their Western European, Turkish and Middle Eastern network partners.
Join the major regional and international carriers, data centres, content providers and broadcasters in Sofia, as they focus their future investment in building their connectivity with the Middle East, Balkans, CIS and Caucasus regions through establishing a strong and well-connected presence in Eastern Europe.
Sofia is the new location!
Capacity Europe East has been relocated for 2018 to the regional hub of Sofia, Bulgaria.
Why join Capacity Europe East:
- Don't miss the opening panel on May 2, at 09:30 am on 'DATA EXPLOSION – FACILITATING THE EASTERN EUROPEAN CARRIER MARKET’S DATA SURGE WITH HIGH VALUE NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE'
- Exchange insights with relevant regional and international players on connecting Eastern Europe with other global connectivity hubs.
- Share your interests in group meetings with global content and broadcasting companies investing in the region
- Take advantage of increasing future trading between Eastern Europe and the Middle East
- Follow dedicated discussions around the future of Sofia’s data centre capacity
With more than 350 key decision makers representing more than 150 organizations from more than 50 countries you will be able to build a network with a diverse range of companies across the wider wholesale industry.
- Use the great networking opportunities of Capacity Europe East 2018 and meet our ICSS experts for individual discussions.
- On Monday, July 2, at 1:30 pm:
Thomas Duhr, Head of Sales Carrier Enterprise Services at Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will participate in the Group meeting 2: INVESTING IN SOFIA, GEORGIA, ARMENIA & AZERBAIJAN