Capacity Russia & CIS 2018
April 11 – 12, 2018, in Moscow, Russia
Capacity Russia & CIS is the only conference where Russian and CIS carriers meet with international trading partners to buy or sell wholesale solutions: voice and data transit services, IP traffic, SMS and messaging solutions, content delivery, peering services, wavelength, data center storage, co-location and cloud services. The conference provides the regional and international carrier and service provider community with a two-day opportunity to network, and to identify and unlock new business possibilities.
More than 400 senior level decision makers are looking forward to build new business partnerships in the region; representatives from more than 130 companies and from more than 50 countries specializing in voice, data, IPX, cloud, peering and submarine/terrestrial transit routes are expected to join the event in Moscow.
The conference agenda is developed around these topics:
- NEW BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IN WHOLESALE: TRENDS & FORECASTS FOR THE NEXT 3-5 YEARS
- OPPORTUNITIES & EXPANSION PLANS IN CENTRAL ASIA
- INTERCONNECTION, VOICE & DATA TRANSIT DEVELOPMENTS IN RUSSIA & CENTRAL ASIA
- AN UPDATE ON TERRESTRIAL CABLE PROJECTS
- DATA LOCALIZATION IN RUSSIA: CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS FOR CONTENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
Take advantage of Capacity Russia’s extended networking times and talk to our experts from Carrier Enterprise Services, Global Voice and Internet & Content about our mutual business possibilities in the region. Learn more about ICSS’s awarded 360° Defense strategy.