Carriers World 2017
September 26 - 27, 2017, in London, UK
Carriers World 2017 continues to provide the meeting place for buyers, sellers and their partners to do the deals that drive Europe’s wholesale sector. With partners and solution providers that are leaders and innovators in the industry, the event opens the doors to great opportunities, for sourcing and investing in new solutions, as well as forming strong collaborations for the future.
New features to celebrate 20 years of Carriers World:
- An even greater focus on content with over 100 outstanding speakers
- Two content streams covering the key issues facing the carrier market
- IPX Summit content running in parallel with Carriers World
On September 27, at 2:30 pm, conference stream 1 "Carriers World":
Don’t miss to hear from Max Roettgermann, Product Management IP Transit and DDoS Defense at Deutsche Telekom ICSS. Max will share his view on
Delivering a winning security offering:
- Security and fraud prevention as a key revenue stream
- Security and the IoT
- Tackling grey routes
- The role of blockchain
At the same time, on September 27, at 2:30 pm, conference stream 2 "IPX Summit:
Christian Wollner, Head of Mobile Solutions, Product Marketing, Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will be one of the panellists to discuss about
Capitalizing on the IPX-IoT opportunity:
- Exploiting IPX’s reliability and security in your IoT play
- Can IPX providers claim a piece of the IoT pie or have they missed the opportunity?
- IoT and roaming
- Does it make sense to build an IoT layer in your IPX network?
At these prime events, Carriers World and IPX Summit, you'll have a chance to talk to Max and Christian about ICSS's secure and innovative solutions in the Internet & Transport and Mobile World business areas.
Would you like to talk to us?