Carriers World 2018 including IPX Summit
September 11-12, 2018, in London, UK
For over 20 years Carriers World has been at the core of the wholesale market evolution.
The event provides the ideal meeting place for buyers, sellers and their partners to do the deals that drive Europe’s wholesale sector.
This year’s conference is running under the heading “Reimagining Wholesale: Agile players, new segments, disruptive outcomes.”
Influenced by the prevalence of digital transformation, the fight against the risks of cybercrime, the explosion of data traffic driven by greater roaming and the need to demonstrate more agility, creativity and flexibility, ...
... the agenda will highlight the following topics:
- BUSINESS (R)EVOLUTION IN THE DIGITAL AGE
- BUILDING NEW NETWORKS WITH SDN AND NFV
- AI AND THE WHOLESALER: EXPLORING NEW BUSINESS MODELS
- DELIVERING NEW DATA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- IOT BUSINESS MODELS
- CAPITALISING ON THE API OPPORTUNITY
- CYBERCRIME AND SECURITY
- BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS MODELS
On Day 2, September 12, Carriers World runs alongside the IPX Summit: This special event brings industry leaders and experts in the IPX arena together with a targeted audience of service providers and mobile operators. The summit is focusing on new business models and innovations in IPX.
With a senior audience of more than 330 delegates Carriers World provides a good opportunity to meet with industry leading companies, including wholesale operators, cloud solution providers, vendors and more. The content is designed to address your strategic challenges.
- Use the excellent networking and business opportunities of the conference and talk to our ICSS experts
- An ICSS expert will hold a presentation or participate in a panel discussion
- ICSS is a Gold Sponsor of Carriers World 2018
- Find our specialists at the ICSS networking table