Carriers World ME @ Telecoms World ME
September 18 - 19, 2017, Dubai, UAE
Carriers from North Africa, Central Asia and South Asia are increasingly influencing the Middle East telecoms landscape.
New for 2017 sees the return of the global Carriers World brand to the Middle East to compliment Telecoms World, providing a larger audience, more networking and three concurrent conference tracks aimed at the major challenges facing the industry.
Wholesale is evolving and exciting! With 5G, emerging markets, organizational evolution and virtualization redefining the wholesale industry, the revolution and transformation is happening now.
Use the great networking and business opportunities of Carriers World Middle East and talk to our Internet & Transport and Mobile World experts.
Hear more about their views on the future of wholesale and innovative solutions in these conference discussions:
On September 18, at 11:20 am
Miles McWilliams, Head of Sales IP Transit and CDN, Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will participate in the panel session "Creating the future with technology innovation"
- Building a diverse service portfolio with innovation
- Shifting to an IT service organization focusing on the customer
- Implementing revolutionary technology
- Discussing emerging technology for wholesale carriers
- Debating the opportunities to invest in wholesale
- Driving innovation with M2M and mission-critical devices
- Creating seamless connectivity through the cloud
- Combatting the growing cyber-security threat
- Acknowledging the importance of start-ups in the technology innovation eco-system
On September 19, at 12:10 pm
Francesco Votta, Product Management Wi-Fi Roaming & European Inflight Service Proposition, Deutsche Telekom ICSS, will join the panel discussion on "Identifying new markets in the sky"
- Utilizing telco networks inflight
- Building strong partnerships in competitive environments
- Discovering success stories
- Identifying the opportunity for operators