Messaging & SMS World 2017
November 28 - 29, in London, UK
Messaging & SMS World – the most focused messaging industry event – returns for the fourth time in London.
Under the heading “Discover growth opportunities and innovation in the A2P space”, the conference will bring together MNOs, aggregators and wholesale carriers with leading messaging players and innovators in VoIP and TTC technology.
- Industry collaboration against fraud
In a partnership with the MOBILE ECOSYSTEM FORUM, the event aims to promote steps in local and global fraud management to ensure the A2P messaging industry will achieve its full growth potential. Hear about the latest case studies and initiatives.
- Celebration of excellence in the global messaging marketplace
On November 28, the winners of the Messaging and SMS World Awards will be announced in a special ceremony to recognise global achievements and success in this innovative market
The conference agenda will focus on these topics:
- The next era of the global mobile messaging and sms market
- The countdown is on – navigating the way to GDPR commencement
- Building stronger enterprise A2P partnerships
- The juries is still out – envisaging the market effect of RCS
- The budding romance between SMS and IoT – an opportunity to reinvent?
- A sharing of best practices in monetising greater A2P revenues
- The future of SMS in a world of AI
- Use the great networking and business opportunities and join our mobile experts at the conference
- With SMS+ we offer a solution that proactively fights the growing pervasiveness of security threats such as SMS fraud. It blocks unwanted SMS traffic with a truly unique dynamic filtering tool that, unlike other products, can continually detect the ever-changing behaviour of grey routes.
- ICSS is a sponsor of the Messaging and SMS World Awards reception on November 28