WAN Summit Frankfurt 2018
June 27 - 28, 2018, in Frankfurt, Germany
WAN Summit in Frankfurt provides a platform for corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to discuss common challenges, gain new perspectives, and to build business relationships with potential suppliers, customers, and peers. The event offers excellent opportunities for meaningful interaction between the providers and buyers of enterprise network services.
An agenda that focuses on the needs of the enterprise
The WAN Summit agenda is set by the attendees. In close cooperation with a panel of advisors and past WAN Summit attendees the agenda is designed around topics that address existing challenges and look ahead to the next big thing in enterprise WAN design. Expect to hear enlightening implementation case studies, expert panel discussions, and engaging small group talks.
The agenda covers these topics:
- WAN Design and Managed Services in the age of SD-WAN
- Hybrid Transformations – Experiences with Adopting SD-WAN and Integrating Internet into the WAN
- Enterprise Case Study: SD-WAN Selection and Implementation
- Enterprise Case Study: WAN Strategy for Cloud
- Panel Discussion: Cloud in the WAN – How to Adapt your WAN to Accommodate Cloud-Based Applications
- Panel Discussion: The Underlay Network – Selecting and Sourcing Local Access and Broadband
- Panel Discussion: One or Many? — Provider Selection Strategies in the Hybrid WAN Market
- Panel Discussion: WAN Architecture for the Modern Workplace