Layer 2 or Layer 3? Interview with G. Deri
ICSS's Gabor Deri explains in an interview the difference between Layer 2 and Layer 3 private network solutions. Find out which network service best fits your company or organization.
Private network services are excellent solutions for organizations wanting to cost-effectively connect multiple corporate locations and thus realize easy-to-use, scalable next-generation data transport solutions. They also optimize business performance by allowing data to be sent securely and at the desired speed.
Private network services are based on Multiprotocol Label Switching (also known as MPLS or Layer 3 solutions) and Carrier Ethernet Network (Ethernet Lines or VPNs, Layer 2 solutions).
Interested in getting answers to the following questions?
- How to explain the increased demand for private network services?
- Private network solutions can be based on Layer 2 or Layer 3. What do they
have in common and what differs?
- What are the specific benefits of using a Layer 2 or a Layer 3
- Which kind of enterprises are best supported by Layer 2 or Layer 3 solutions?
- What makes ICSS Carrier Enterprise Services (CES) the best partner match for
Read the full white paper to find out the answers.